We are looking for a passionate software developer dotNet technology to develop web or software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Design; implement innovative software solutions with high level of quality.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Develop and execute unit tests to validate code.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Perform programming tasks according to the project plan and functional specifications as part of development team.
- Participate in the estimation of new features, and components.
- Test application scenarios and make sure that the app is working as expected.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering, or equivalent.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with .NET 4.5 (C# and ASP.NET core ), LINQ, Entity Framework, Ajax and JQuery.
- Design skills using n-tier architectures (scalability, multithreading, caching, business & data layers) or SOA based applications.
- Good knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Experience working with transactional database systems, SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2012.
- Good knowledge of well-known design patterns.
- Extensive experience on developing large-scale systems using OO and Component (Distributed) based architecture
- Experience in Agile development.
- Strong skills in Threading, Serialization, Performance, Security and Remoting SOAP, REST
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
You can apply now by sending your updated CV by E-mail to: email@example.com