We are looking for a passionate senior software developer iOS technology to develop web or software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Participate in the requirement verification and analysis.
- Participate in technical design and functional specification reviews.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, implement, and unit test software products and solutions in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards.
- Apply basic professional knowledge related to software engineering processes and tools used within the team.
- Use design patterns and the company standard in designing software parts.
- Work closely with the team leader in task estimation and planning, as well as in juniors’ evaluation.
- Work with other developers to determine changes and enhancements in program code.
- Write technical documentation according to the company standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering. a related.
- Excellent knowledge of subject Objective-C, Swift, Core Services, Core Touch frameworks, object-oriented development skills.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Up to speed with the latest iOS version changes, features and requirements.
- Proficient understanding of code version tools.
- Have apps on the store.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
You can apply now by sending your updated CV by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org